Go for Someplace you've Never Been Before

 Hey Guys, James Elite here, I was born in 1997 in California. I completed my schooling at “Riverside STEM Academy”. I am not very good at studies I am an average student. Therefore I completed my graduation from American Jewish University in Los Angeles. We have five members in our house me my father, my mother, elder brother and sister. I am the youngest in my house, therefore, everyone loves me a lot. It’s my parents’ 25th anniversary. So, we all of us planned to do something special for them.


Gave a Trip to Paris as a Gift to Dad
When we were planning for their anniversary, we remember that my father is a travel lover he wanted to visit abroad and experience air travel. So, we decided we all go on a trip to Paris. We started with the preparation for the trip to ‘Paris’. It is one of the most visited and beautiful places in France. We booked our flights to Paris for five people. All of us knew to expect from them that the only reason they agreed on this plan was that they love to travel.

Parent's Smile is the Real Happiness
Finally, the day came, and we boarded our flight to
Ontario International Airport
and then landed at the Orly Airport. My parents were so emotional and could not believe that they were here in Paris. After reached, we go to the hotel first “Hotel De Crillon”. It is one of the best hotels in Paris. I saw my parents so happy after so long. Otherwise, he is always busy on his laptop with his work. He does his work on the internet nowadays.

Paris occupies a central position in the rich agricultural region known as the Paris Basin. It constitutes one of eight departments of the France administrative region. It is by far the country’s most important centre of commerce and culture. Paris is a city with many places to visit from world-class museums to less-known hidden gems you will never exhaust the adventures it offers. At last, we board a flight with the help of VirginAirlines for home, I would recommend you to try out their flights and services. We all are missing each place of this destination.

Source URL: 
https://buzztum.com/paris-trip-on-parents-anniversary/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Real Life & Passion: Traveling

Memory is the Diary That I Carry with me Today