Diary of a Travel Lover

Hello Friends, James Elite this side, I was born in 1998 in Boston. I completed my high school at The Bromfield School in Boston. The beginning of my school journey when I was 3 years old. I completed my graduation from Roxbury Community College. Firstly, I had no interest in travelling but now travelling is my real life and passion also. Now, I would like to share my first travelling experience with my family. I am a traveller lover of course and I love nature as well. I am very excited to go somewhere with my family so we can plan for a vacation.


 Best Moments in Golden Gate Park

 From here, I started my way to know and learn about travelling, all ups and downs experiences while travelling. So we plan for a trip to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. It was an amazing place for a trip with family members. A quiet, relaxing hideaway, shady, grassy meadow of Elk Glen, where surrounding waters and trees provide an enriching blend of flora and fauna. You’ll have no trouble navigating the space to accommodate your planned activities. All I want to say is that the place is full of amazing things because with so many unique things you will get to see people with their different cultures and their different styles there.

Also Check: Lufthansa Airlines Baggage Allowance

Thanks to Daniel

 I had an amazing trip last weekend and all the things succeeded just because of my friend “Daniel”. Daniel helped me a lot that time. He asked his uncle “Kevin” for a better platform from where I can book discounted flight tickets and he suggested the site “Virgin Airlines” and yeah I got an amazing discounted flight tickets for my trip to San Francisco.

 When we reached San Francisco, we go to the hotel first because we all are tired due to the journey. Then the next day we went to Golden Gate Park finally and had great fun there. We do many adventurous activities such as sky diving, mountaineering, trekking, bungee jumping and many others.

 I had enjoyed my vacation in my budget with the help of “Virgin Airlines” because I got amazing deals and discounts on my flight tickets on the internet. When I booked my virgin flights to San Francisco I got affordable tickets with incredible assistance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for Someplace you've Never Been Before

My Real Life & Passion: Traveling

Memory is the Diary That I Carry with me Today